Israel: The Crucible of Evil.

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Israel: The Crucible of Evil.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Shibboleth

Like many others, I used to regard Israel and the Jews with much sympathy and admiration – but can now see this as no more than indoctrination and a version of history not dissimilar to our own in the UK; manipulated, imperial and false. From the start of this century, that gratuitous mindset has evaporated. The evidence of such barbarity and evil is without question.

I don’t know what happened to the people in Israel – their humanity, compassion and respect for others has been transformed into hatred and vengeance with no mitigation of their own culpability.

Sunday evening 10pm BBC News has an interview with a young woman in the Nacala Movement, Hadar Avi Hai, who is asked how she feels with the continuing bombardment in Gaza of civilians and she answers; “How would you feel if someone came to your house and opened the door without asking and attacked you. What would you do?”

Without any recognition that this is what many Palestinians have suffered over the last 75 years.

This is intolerable. We have to stop this somehow. If we don’t, the human race is not worth fuck all.

What say you?

#101207 Reply
      Clark

“What say you?”

I don’t know what to say. I have attended protests as often as my health would permit for over a year now. I have flown the Palestinian flag attached to my backpack when I go shopping to utilise that time too, and I’ve spoken to anyone who showed an interest, whether supportive, critical, or just inquisitive. But it is no longer Palestine alone; I cannot fly the flags of all the countries Israel is now attacking.

I have protested alongside many Jews. Jews have been persecuted throughout history, but Israel’s current behaviour, combined with its claim to be acting on behalf of all Jews worldwide, will provoke more anti-Jewish prejudice than the world has ever seen.

Never forget, Zionism originated as a Christian ideology, and there are five times as many Christian Zionists as all the Jews in the world.

#101208 Reply
        Clark

The major responsibility belongs with the USA. Israel was a colonial project from the start, so it was bound to vary between right wing and extreme right wing. But without US “military aid”, and to a lesser extent US/UK diplomatic cover, it would have had to negotiate and make peace.

US “military aid” is nothing of the sort, because the US requires Israel to spend the massive grants with US arms manufacturers. It is therefore a US government subsidy to the US arms industry, a means of transferring billions of taxpayers’ dollars to the private sector.

#101211 Reply
          Shibboleth

Clark, your commitment is admirable as always. Perhaps this may sound fanciful, but in the UK it is forbidden to knowingly support any organisation involved in terrorism and prosecutable under section 12 of the PTA 2000. In the USA the same offence is covered in s3441 of the Terrorist Financing Prevention Act 2023.

Given the UK and USA’s steadfast support for the Zionist enterprise and its genocidal ethnic cleansing and terrorism in the Middle East, I would argue that our governments are complicit and culpable – and as individuals and tax-payers it is our moral and legal obligation to STOP funding them. If you are self employed, write to HMRC and cite the legislation and your intent to withhold your tax liability. Or instruct your employer to do so on your behalf. Do the same with other organisations who are equally culpable and whom you fund – such as the BBC.

If enough people took this action – and I don’t know the threshold – it would certainly spook the markets and if maintained, would crash the economy. We are funding this madness – each and every one of us. Just stop doing it. I doesn’t take a great deal of effort – write a letter and send it online then register it somewhere on a public forum perhaps and watch the numbers grow. Or not. Maybe people are too frightened or too ashamed by what’s being done in their name – or maybe they think they can’t make a difference. But we can – together.

I remember as a young boy listening to the news broadcasts on the radio about the strike at the Rolls Royce factory in East Kilbride where the workers and trade union officials ‘blacked’ the engines of the Hawker Hunter jets they were sent to service by General Pinochet’s junta in Chile. The air force had bombed and killed thousands of citizens in the coup against Allende.

If you haven’t watched Nae Paseran yet, I urge you to find a copy online and do so. These courageous men saved countless lives and defied their own government and security forces with their principled action. It can be done – people standing together. But times change. Not far from me is BAE Systems who sadly have become one of the biggest arms dealers and suppliers of munitions and equipment. Where are the principled employees now? The trade union officials with national support? Neutered – by money and impotence. But if they were brave enough and wrote en masse to the board or simply refused to work on any projects that serviced military contracts, then perhaps…

Open to suggestions.

#101214 Reply
            Jack

Prior to this massacre, I had the sentiment that Israel was quite divided among peace-camp and right-wing crazies and that the peace-camp was sane, logical, compassionate. But I have understood that this was a very naive, a very flawed view of the israeli society. The israeli society is, from what I now understand, an incredibly right-wing radical regime. What they say or do in the streets of Israel you would get jailtime for in europe:

Israel is a Racist, Supremacist State, a video cover the racist culture inside Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JzGzyaUnz0

I believe israelis and pro-israeli jews outside of Israel putting themselves on the pedestal. Like they believe they are the chosen people, they are the smartest, the most successful ethnic group there is, they are simply the best. So if someone criticise Israel, that must mean that these people are jealous, that these people are antisemitic because why would anyone level critic against the “smartest people on earth”? It must be antisemitism.

That also says something about their self-image. For a normal person, the idea of committing war crimes and killing some 15000 kids is, to say the least, an abomination. But not according to Israel and many pro-israeli jews. They are not ashamed of anything. It is like they do not understand right from wrong. Same with nazi ideology, they believed aryans were the master race, that they stood above every other race and had the right expand their national borders. It is the same type of hateful ideology one see today in Israel.

It is like they are lacking the human trait of self-criticism, they never question themselves. That is why israeli soldiers time and time again record their war crimes and upload to social media, smiling into the camera. Usually, soldiers that commit war crimes certainly do not want to be filmed and if they are filmed they do the best to deny/cover the crimes up.

Unfortunately the western media have increasingly emulated the israeli pshyche and worldview and this is why western media still report in such a nasty desensitized way and while westerners, especially politicians, have become so completely brainwashed when it comes Israel.
              Imagine if media was as harsh on Israel as they are on Russia. The support for Israel would drop instantly.
              This is the problem too, to understand what Israel do, you have to read thick books, you have to read long reports from human rights org., you have to find and read alternative news sources, you have to look up social media accounts where raw videos are streamed with israeli war crimes 24/7.
              How many people do that? Way too few unfortunately.

#101215 Reply
              Shibboleth

Indeed, Jack. I don’t know how some people can watch the settler documentaries where they lay out clearly their aims for a Greater Israel – which includes neutralising Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran. Those old enough will remember those countries from the Project for the New American Century adopted by the administration following the Zionist atrocity on September 11th 2001. You have to wonder how a country as small as Israel could carry out so many quite heinous crimes, without any rebuke or questioning. Mossad’s greatest asset during the same period was undoubtedly Jeffrey Epstein and his remarkable honey trap operation, which might explain some of it – but Zionism is a ponerology first and foremost; understand that and it starts to make sense.

David Miller recently won his unfair dismissal claim (for criticising Zionism) against his former University is a powerful voice in this conflict.

“I know it’s bleak but there is an inescapable fact that, through my work, I have long been trying to explain: the war in the Levant has no borders, because Zionism has no borders.

So when you, in Britain or France or Germany, are having mosques shut down and Muslim homes are raided and academics are fired and journalists are arrested by ‘counter-terror’ police, that is being done directly on behalf of the State of Israel. And yes, as you say, it has been going on for at least 23 years.

Your state is at war with you because the State of Israel is at war with you. And the soldiers of Zion have penetrated the security establishment of your state to make its policy; penetrated the media to make you a public enemy; and penetrated political parties to create extremist footsoldiers who will execute their strategies in government.

Take Geert Wilders, in the Netherlands, whose statements have been published by the Gatestone Institute for 16 years. Wilders can be said to be a creation of the State of Israel and its foreign intelligence assets, like Gatestone. But there are hundreds like him across Europe.

So the answer is not just to be ‘pro-Palestinian’, whatever that means. The challenge is to be anti-Zionist, to materially contribute to the global struggle against Jewish supremacism. Your war is right where you are.

Once you recognise a war has been declared on you and has already been fought for 20 years, you will no doubt find it strange that all that’s been done to resist is some mild-mannered protests. Does it make sense to protest those who are at war with you? Or do you accept that you’re in an existential war and act accordingly?

What do people think schools teaching ‘British values’ is about? Who is it for? The purpose is to suppress, demobilise and disincentivise any political dissent, but especially that coming from Muslims, because it tends to be more coherent, universalistic and material than other varieties.

Not only are you supposed to shed your beliefs but also your values. That’s the price of existence the State of Israel seeks to extract from Muslims globally, from the Gulf to Europe.

Defeating this Zionist strategy requires a few things:

1. Waking up from the stupor of denialism to accept that there is a global, maximalist, eliminationist war being waged against Islam and Muslims (and all dissenters to Jewish supremacy) by the State of Israel.

2. Understanding that the Zionist movement, and Jewish supremacists in general, fight this war by occupying institutions, whether the state or local activist groups or your council or even your mosque. It’s not just about ‘the lobby’ and megadonors. The war goes all the way down, street to street, everywhere in Europe. Wherever you find Jewish supremacists, you will find the war. Confront it where you find it.

3. Evolving away from woolly liberal methods like A to B protests on weekends, which, while symbolic and raised morale in Palestine in the early days of the war, do nothing material to prevent the genocide or create accountability for its perpetrators. And again, the perpetrators of this genocide are all around you. Donors to the IDF and to other Zionist institutions may be on your street or in your workplace and certainly in your neighbourhood or your city. Zionist ‘charities’, which funnel cash for the purpose of Zionist terrorism, or to advance the cause of Jewish supremacism, are in all the major British cities. They cannot be allowed to operate as normal while perpetrating this genocide. We in Britain may not liberate Palestine, but Palestine may liberate us.

Finally: there’s no such thing as ‘foreign’ policy. The British state has made a colossal miscalculation by participating so directly in this genocide, via the RAF, SAS and its intelligence agencies (including MI5, MI6, GCHQ and the Homeland Security Group). Such direct intervention to destroy Palestine is on a par with the Balfour Declaration in historic scale, and will have effects on the future of Britain itself larger even than the invasion of Iraq, which permanently destroyed public trust in domestic institutions.

The British people will have to repair this trajectory by taking British political and public institutions out of the grip of Zionist fanatics. This is the only way to preserve the balance of British society in the long-term. It is essential that Britain is de-Zionised, both to protect others internationally from the harms that this Zionist entryism and subversion has caused, as well as to create a viable and sovereign Britain accountable to its own citizens rather than the US Empire or the State of Israel and its assets. A de-Zionised Britain could be an example to other post-imperial states in how to confront centuries of imperial violence and chart a course away from the suicidal client relationship with the US. It’s the least we can do.“

#101216 Reply
                Shibboleth

In addition to David’s suggestions above, I would add the following conditions to ensure a just and lasting peace.

1. That the prison that is Gaza is evacuated and restored as a place of peace and remembrance for the victims of the genocide.

2. That the remaining people in Gaza be resettled in their historical and righteous homeland. Where their homes have been taken they will be returned, in pristine condition, furnished and fully stocked with food for their homes-coming.

3. All illegal Zionist settlements to be evacuated and the properties given to the returning Palestinian refugees whose family homes were demolished.

4. Every single Palestinian to be generously compensated for the horrors that have endured over the last 75 years.

5. The Balfour Declaration is revoked by the UK government with immediate effect.

6. Zionism is a proscribed activity.

7. Jews and Muslims have lived together for many centuries – mostly in harmony until various extreme groups in both religion seed hatred. They can and must do so again – but without the interference of other States – the UK and USA in particular. The new society must lead the quest for peace – no military or weapons other than side arms for the Police. Allow them to work it out together.

And if we’re aiming our stance at the UK Government, they must also:

1. Cease all arms sales and exports to foreign countries.

2. Exit NATO immediately.

3. Decommission all nuclear weapons under the UK control.

4. Close all foreign military bases and return sovereignty to the nations where they are stationed.

5. Repurpose our military to a force for good – SAR, emergency relief operations, overseas aid and natural disaster management.

6. Bring back National Service to bolster the previous demand capability.

Can you think of any more?

#101222 Reply
                  Clark

Shibboleth, thanks. I was already aware of section 12 of the PTA 2000, so it does not sound fanciful at all.

I don’t exactly agree with David Miller. I think that the human tendency to supremacism is the problem; Zionism is merely its current vehicle. However, I suspect there’s a very specific reason for supremacism’s alliance with Zionism…

“The purpose is to suppress, demobilise and disincentivise any political dissent, but especially that coming from Muslims, because it tends to be more coherent, universalistic and material than other varieties.”

Indeed. Islam teaches that usury is a sin. But usury, or the charging of interest, is central to neoliberal capitalism. It is central to supremacism, because it is the rule by which those who are ahead increase their lead. Neoliberalism is all about establishing this as a fundamental right, “the rich have the right to get richer without limit” – and neoliberalism doesn’t apply this only to rich Jews or rich Israelis.

In fact it isn’t a right applied to humans at all; it’s the right of capital itself to concentrate without limit. The neoliberal system doesn’t much care who’s holding the capital, so long as it’s fewer and fewer rather than more and more.

Somewhere between a million and ten million, additional wealth can confer no further luxury or freedom; the human capacity to experience becomes saturated. Beyond that, wealth confers only power, i.e. supremacy. This is where fossil fuels converge with neoliberalism – anyone can acquire a car, and experience the supremacy of terrorising those not using one. Even considerate drivers experience the deference of pedestrians who run from their likely path, conditioned by the sizeable minority whose driving routinely threatens pedestrians’ lives. This is the taster, the temptation, that hooks so many in.

Neoliberalism is the ideology of addiction to power, Israel is its junkie nation, and Islam stands in its way.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  Reply To: Israel: The Crucible of Evil.
                  Your information: