Origins of SARS cov2

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum Origins of SARS cov2

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    J

Character assassination is all you have left Clarke as the data leaves you far behind. You should openly join with all Craig’s enemies at this point, because you have so much in common with them.

#89734 Reply
      Clark

Character assassination? It’s a scientist’s job to publish in the scientific literature! You yourself, J, just defended Malone and McCullough on the basis that they have published in the peer-reviewed literature.

Yeaden promoted his crazy assertion through James Delingpole’s blog. Delingpole is the resident global heating denier for the Telegraph, from which he’s gained a massive following; so much for “don’t trust the MSM”, eh? Yeaden predicted that there could not be a second wave of COVID – and was promptly proven wrong by the second wave.

Yeaden has since gone totally anti-vaxx, I believe; since when has Craig been anti-vaxx? I defend Craig by driving lethal bullshit off his blog; what are you up to, J?

#89736 Reply
        Clark

“…as the data leaves you far behind”

If you’ve got some data, link to it. Put up or shut up.

#89739 Reply
          Clark

Shibboleth, I suspect that money is the reason for the cover-up.

Although Wuhan Institute of Virology has a BSL Level 4 lab, the highest Bio Security Level requiring full isolation suits, negative room pressure ventilation systems etc, much of the coronavirus work was being done at just BSL Level 2 – just mask up, wear gloves, and lock the door – so it’d be no surprise if a virus escaped. That’s outsourcing for you – done because it’s cheaper, because the regulations are more lax.

The US and China are the greatest economic and industrial powers in the world, but if either of them admitted liability the compensation would be astronomical, way beyond anything seen before – at least fifteen million people have been killed and who knows how many permanently injured, entire national economies have been closed under lockdowns, and that’s just in the first three years.

#89741 Reply
            Clark

J, I’ve waited a while to give you the chance to respond and set matters straight, but you seem to have disengaged.

I find your accusation that I’m secretly an enemy of Craig’s most unpleasant. I think you should either withdraw it and apologise, or substantiate it ie. tell us who among Craig’s many enemies I “have so much in common with”, and what I have in common with them.

Or is character assassination all you have?

#89743 Reply
              J

[ Mod: This reply was originally posted on the ‘Covid-19 in 2022’ thread at 3:15am on 25 Nov 2022. It was suspended moments later and reinstated here once the exchange about the lab leak hypothesis had been relocated to this thread. ]

For starters, almost everything you have claimed from the beginning is completely wrong. Let’s begin here with DR John Campbell contradicting not only your views but highlighting the fundamental arrogance of attitudes uncannily resembling your own regarding lab origin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FckD6qL76uA

#89713 Reply
                mods-cm-org

J will not be participating further in this discussion, as he was banned earlier this year for multiple infringements of blog etiquette, including sockpuppetry and defying moderation.

FYI, Dr Campbell’s presentation expounds an article in the Daily Telegraph: “UK experts helped shut down Covid lab leak theory – weeks after being told it might be true” (23 Nov 2022), by Sarah Knapton and Ashley Rindsberg – https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/11/23/uk-experts-helped-shut-covid-lab-leak-theory-weeks-told-might/

#89772 Reply
                  Clark

*** MODS ***, thanks again. Sorry to add to your workload, but the third paragraph of Shibboleth’s November 23, 18:29 post, and my reply to J on November 26 at 01:38 should probably be moved to this thread as well.

Thanks also for the Telegraph link.

#89775 Reply
                    Clark

And regarding that Telegraph link, what I find most interesting is what it leaves out – no mention of the EcoHealth Alliance funding of the research, and no mention of its CEO Peter Daszak and his “conspiracy theory” letter to the Lancet; it’s all just “the top scientists don’t want to upset China”. I should think China is pretty damn upset anyway, US-funded research so dangerous that the US outsourced it, unleashing a pandemic right in the middle of one of their major industrial cities.

#89776 Reply
                      Clark

Yesterday I stumbled upon this video by Potholer54:

Fact-checking Nicholas Wade’s claims about a ‘man-made’ virus: YouTube, 23 minutes.

Potholer54 is usually pretty good, but I think he got this one wrong and treats Wade’s article unfairy. Sure, the article in question is a bit polemical, but you can hardly expect otherwise in the atmosphere of the cover-up.

#89813 Reply
                        Shibboleth

I hope this link works – a conversation with Kim Dotcom, Charles Rixey and Dr Andrew Huff yesterday – regarding the origin of SARS-Cov-2. Andrew Huff worked at Eco Health Alliance until the virus emerged and Kim Dotcom is a major supporter of Julian Assange. Well worth a listen, but it’s deeply concerning all the same.

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1dRKZMyarNbxB?s=20

#89815 Reply
                          Dawg

Nope, sorry, Shibboleth. That link leads to an audio recording lasting 2 hours 35 mins, and the only control option available is Pause. I listened to the first few minutes, which basically consist of a seemingly interminable sound check without any meaningful content before the guest speakers arrive. Waste of time.

You haven’t given any indication of the content. What position do the speakers adopt? What evidence do they point to? What myths are they claiming to bust?

You’ve obviously listened to it, so it would be helpful if you could provide a summary for the rest of us (who don’t have as much time on our hands, or just maybe less patience). Otherwise, your interjection is only a deflection rather than a valid contribution to the debate.

#89856 Reply
                            Shibboleth

You have to wind forward several minutes until the three guests arrive and listen from there. However, you may like to read Tom Czerniawski‘s release of documents at the link below which has just been published today. I have to take some time out to consider fully the implications of this release, but Tom uses the word genocide and I’m struggling to find another more suitable term. I appreciate not everyone has a working knowledge of genetic engineering and reverse transcription, but you should be able to follow the thread nonetheless. The implications are quite staggering and it’s probably – no definitely – the most frightening this I’ve ever read.

I’ve been living in a hostel for the past two months and I’m about to be released to go home next week. Two of the staff here lost family members this week – a boy of seven years from an epileptic type seizure and a girl of twenty-eight from a MI. Both were in good health with no prior medical conditions. I’m reading more and more similar cases worldwide in the past month. Sorry to spoil your weekend if you do read this, perhaps ignorance is bliss, so think carefully before you click on the link. If you can’t be bothered to read the scientific basis of what’s facing humanity, I’ll post a video released this week that gives a broader picture.

Tom Czerniawski @BlackTomThePyr8
                              10:07 PM · Nov 16, 2022

We are all the targets of a global genocide.
                              It is being carried out with laboratory-originated strategic biological weapons of mass destruction.
                              Our own governments created these bio-weapons.
                              Then they told us to inject more bio-weapons, to be safe from their bio-weapons.

#89857 Reply
                              Shibboleth

The video mentioned in the previous post:

The Big Reset movie: the uncensored documentary about the truth of the pandemic” – on Odysee (11 Sep 2022)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by modbot.
                                #89858 Reply
                                Shibboleth

Ah, not sure what happened with the direct link, but you can find it on Jessica’s substack page here:

https://jessica5b3.substack.com/p/watch-this-movie-today-and-please

#89861 Reply
                                  Clark

OK, I’m 13 minutes 15 seconds into the video linked from jessica5b3.substack.com/p/watch-this-movie-today-and-please: “The first and most important tool, are the PCR tests”.

Enough.

No, this is merely a conspiracy theory film. The PCR tests reliably predicted hospital admissions a week later, and the death rate a week after that. Something was causing those peaks in the deaths from all causes curves.

Like Dawg, I won’t be bothered to watch hours of inferred stuff. I’ll read summaries, critical thinking, and scientific papers, I’ll view statistical data etc.

Yes, some people are very rich, and some are very powerful, but they’re not superhuman. Yes, capitalism can now capitalise on any disaster. But I’m not watching very glossy, apparently very expensive films to freak myself out.

#89874 Reply
                                    Shibboleth

[ Mod: Caught in spam filter; released 5 Dec 2022 16:44 ]

Yeah, I agree. I watched the whole 2 1/2 hours last night and gave up trying to make sense when nanotechnology, grapheme and PCBs were ‘discovered’ in the mRNA vaccines which turn people into cyborgs. Appreciate if the mods can delete the posts. The twitter thread from Tom C above is a different matter altogether.

#90143 Reply
                                      ET

This is a YT video featuring Jordan Peterson interviewing Matt Ridley, a UK science writer, discussing the origins of SAR-CoV2. Annoyingly, there are many embedded ads in the video that are not YT ads but it’s quite an interesting discussion. There is nothing startlingly new, they discuss the usual things such as the furin cleavage sites, gain of function research, the emails from those scientists suspicious of a lab leak, Danzak etc etc There isn’t any sensationalism and Matt Ridley (now appointed to the house of Lords) is very measured in what he says. I didn’t really know much about MAtt Ridley before this but in this interview he comes across well in my view.

The conclusion is that we still don’t know for sure one way or the other but it ought to be fully investigated.

#90144 Reply
                                        ET

OK, I made the above post before I had finished watching it all. They kinda get off topic and a little philosophical from 1 Hr 20 on but they also get back on kinda.

#90623 Reply
                                          Fat Jon

I found the following to be an interesting article; and a book has been published on the subject of why the virus appeared to emerge when (and where) it did.

#90624 Reply
                                            Fat Jon

I thought I had added a link, but it seems I did not – maybe a simple paste may prove more successful?

Was the Pentagon and CIA Behind the COVID-19 Pandemic?, by Jeremy Kuzmarov (Covert Action Magazine, 27 Feb 2023)

#90628 Reply
                                              DiggerUK

I don’t wish to embarrass you any more than I need to Fat Jon, but the simple truth is that it was an ineffective, though extremely unpleasant to catch, virus.
                                                With ‘Hancockgate’ and his WattsApps, on every media outlet you can shake a needle at, I can only suggest you get out a bit more often than you do.

What urgently needs to be fathomed out, is how such high levels of hysteria could be spread within society, by our completely incompetent governments over such an inconsequential illness.

When I happened to comment on the main blog at the time of “Partygate” and “Beergate” my indifference to those stories, and that like most other sensible people all I was doing, on a daily basis, was looking for ways to duck and dive around the stupid government dictats, I was labelled, selfish, inconsiderate and likened to a fifth horseman of the Apocalypse.

Now here I am, vindicated, being very humble in my smugness…_

#90629 Reply
                                                Clark

Two elderly people known personally to me died of COVID-19. A friend of mine lost six friends to it, five of them elderly but one in his forties. Another friend’s elderly mother was killed by it. An ex-girlfriend working in a care home saw twenty residents die of it over the course of a month. She caught it herself; when she got back to work the care home chef had been killed by it, he had been in his early sixties.

All of these people died during the mortality peaks, which are clearly visible as sharp spikes in the national mortality rate, ie. in the statistics of deaths from all causes. Something had to be causing those peaks, so SARS-CoV-2 cannot (‘truth’fully) be described as ‘ineffective’.

Yes, the Westminster government’s measures were incompetent; grossly negligent, resulting in England suffering one of the highest death rates in the world and trashing the NHS. Instead of trying to scare the public the government should have taken appropriate measures, such as China, New Zealand and Australia did; covid was controllable.

Unfortunately, sensationalism is the normal mode for the ‘news’ media, so there’s nothing unusual to report on that matter.

#90630 Reply
                                                  Clark

Fat John, you have far less to be ’embarrassed’ about than DiggerUK. The article is a mixture of well-documented fact, wild speculation and sensationalism, with two blatant lies thrown in by the EcoHealth Alliance. It is late, so for now I shall expound upon only the first of those lies:

“analysis of published genomic data and other documents from the grantee demonstrate that the naturally occurring bat coronaviruses studied under the NIH grant are genetically far distant from SARS-CoV-2…”

Actually, SARS-CoV-2 bears over 97% genetic similarity to a bat virus collected by Wuhan Institute of Virology called RATG-13; it is the second-closest naturally occurring match found so far – the second closest, but by less than 1%.

#90631 Reply
                                                    Clark

DiggerUK, since you’ve been trolling Fat John, “I can only suggest” that you try to cultivate your empathy, as concern for others might help you maintain a wider social circle.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 136 total)
                                                    Reply To: Origins of SARS cov2
                                                    Your information: