SARSCoV2 “outbreak” on isle of Barra in Scotland

Latest News Forums Discussion Forum SARSCoV2 “outbreak” on isle of Barra in Scotland

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Clark

Dawg, thank you very much. From your link:

The Havering Daily spoke to Councillor David Durant and asked him for his views on this matter. He said “I believe climate change is an elementary scam… Man made emissions are minute. It an old religious creed to shout things like ‘the end of the world is nigh’. They are believers without looking at scientific evidence.”

Those are exactly the arguments that Dave has made on this site; the very same words.

David Durant – Powerbase

In November 2007 Durant was elected to the Solidarity Executive for a period of five years.[5] Solidarity, a self-described “nationalist union”[6] has close links to far right organisations such as the BNP and Civil Liberty. The BNP openly endorse Solidarity; a link to the Solidarity website, one of only four on the links page, is provided on the BNP website.

#65421 Reply
      Dawg

The same words don’t necessarily mean it’s the same guy, though. The wording could be pulled from a conspiracy theorists’ echo chamber, like lockdownsceptics or Off-G. Maybe Dave would like to tell us where he sources his arguments from?

#65432 Reply
        ET

I hope Carbon Monoxide is a typo in the Havering Daily and that David Durant didn’t actually say that out loud. Breathing Carbon Monoxide will kill you in short order unless you happen to have a hyperbaric chamber and oxygen at high pressures to hand. It binds to haemoglobin better than oxygen. Carbon dioxide, on the other hand, my respiratory physiology can deal with.

#65434 Reply
          glenn_uk

I don’t think denialists are terribly concerned about “details” and “facts”, ET. Particularly not far-right Trump fanboys.

#65436 Reply
            Clark

I assume that “carbon monoxide” and “we need it to breath” were errors by the reporter, because Dave knows to talk about CO2 and says it’s vital to plant growth, not breathing.

This is why I’m so angry at Dave. He is intelligent, knowledgeable and rational enough to know that his arguments are wrong and misleading, so he’s doing this deliberately. Encouraging infections and hence people’s deaths, and hastening climate and ecological catastrophe. No conscience.

And that’s why I’m angry at Node, for encouraging him and reinforcing his message.

#65437 Reply
              Clark

Mexico City. 0.6% dead.

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
              Reply To: SARSCoV2 “outbreak” on isle of Barra in Scotland
              Your information: